I found paint colors that I liked and it didn't take long for our vision to come together. The pink paint samples are just to show what the wall colors will look like with pink accessories.
Here are some before pictures:
Here are some pictures of the during:
Three of the walls are painted in a pale aqua (Behr's Aqua Pura: 500C-2). The fourth wall, the one with the window, is painted in cream (Behr's Canyon Cloud: W-D-410) and stripes in a darker aqua (Behr's Aqua Glow: 5007-9B).
- varying pink tissue/tulle pom poms hanging from the ceiling
- gallery wall with lots of pink accents
- blackout drapes
- pink tiebaks of some sort for the drapes
- enlarged black and white photos of the baby
- changing pad
- glider and possible ottoman (for the mama)