Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gratitude Attitude


Well Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What a beautiful day...the ground is covered in snow, we are blessed to have friends and family that love us and the company we keep.

This year I have so much to be thankful for.
  • I have an outstanding man who loves me unconditionally ( I attribute this to his amazing parents) 
  • We have a beautiful and warm home
  • Our pantry and fridge are full of food
  • We have good health and are able to take care of others in their time of need
  • I have an opportunity to go back to school and do something I love every day
  • Our friends and family; the time we get to spend with each and everyone we hold dear
  • I get to go to work every day, be challenged and contribute to our home and life
"Develop and attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that evey step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation."
~Brian Tracy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Drop me a line...I love comments. XOXO ~Cass