Friday, July 30, 2010

Goodbye July

You came and went without any warning and now I must bid you farewell. It's nuts that July is over, folks. I didn't get much accomplished this month; The Hubs did but me...not so much.

Now that July is coming to a close, The Hubs and I are going on vaca! WOO-FREAKIN-HOO!!! I can't tell you how stinkin excited I am; there aren't enough happy, warm fuzzy words to describe this joy. So I will be gone for a week, starting Monday, but I promise when I come back that I will have plenty of pictures and hopefully a new found passion for all things beautiful.

Where are we going you ask!?!?! To the Oregon Coast, baby! Oh yah! Now it's nothing like the Mexico trip that we took in January; with the warm sun, white sandy beaches and turqouise waters but it will be special and fun and it's still a beach.


~Pics from a previous Oregon coast trip~

Isn't that sunset loverly. Ahhh...I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Drop me a line...I love comments. XOXO ~Cass