Saturday, February 12, 2011

Crush

I've compiled a small list of items that I am totally crushing on this month and thought some might peak your interest as well. Enjoy!

A trip around One Kings Lane and look what I spotted. If you have never been on this site you must check it out and besides its free to join. These throw blankets are THRO by Marlo Lorenz.


Isn't this whale one so cutie patootie! I wish I had a little one to purchase it for.

Sticking with the bedding theme...I found these great pillows at Pottery Barn and I.am.swooning. I'm a word/definition freak, maybe it was because when I was in trouble (in my younger years) my dad would make me copy words and definitions from the dictionary. At the time I hated it but now I'm very appreciative. Who would have known a punishment would ultimately turn out to be a blessing in disguise. :)



And check out these great pharmacy style, frosted jars discovered at Restoration Hardware. I love glass containers; you can do so much with them. I think these would look great in our master bath!


Dough bowls are all the rage right now. I love the simplicity and the rustic look of them. It's fascinating to think of all the hard work that went into bread making and these "bowls" (more like troughs) were the back bone of it all. The Nester talks about them too; that lucky duck has not one, but two(!) residing in her home.

image found at Pottery Barn


I've been on a search for a lovely chair for my home office. I like curvy silhouette's and they need to be "arm-less". I want the option to pull up my legs with my knees in my chest or sit cross-legged if I want; a chair without arms allows me this freedom. Check out this baby from Ballard Designs. Clearly I will not be buying it because of the price tag but it gives me inspiration to search thrift shops and Goodwill locations for something similar.


Maybe in a lovely fabric, like any one of these from Calico Corners.




So there you have it, my small series of crush worthy items for the home lover.

Stay tuned for the Valentine's Day surprise I have for a few of my gal pals at work; that is if I can manage to accomplish without totally wrecking my kitchen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Drop me a line...I love comments. XOXO ~Cass