Friday, April 23, 2010

The long way home

Ask anyone and they will tell you that most days, after work, all I want to do is just get home and pronto. I have a pretty stressful job and running errands after work, though it may seem like "me" time, just makes me cringe and whine and mope but you get the point.

Yesterday however, I decided that I wouldn't rush to get home but I wouldn't run errands either; I was going to just take my time and let the wind blow through my hair. Take in the country views and maybe catch a glimpse of some beautiful things.

This was a cute little opening on the Centennial Trail. What a terrific little hiding spot!

Oh and yellow flowers-my fav color!
And pink!!

Wildlife of all kinds live out in my neck of the woods. We even have a rabbit (not a pet) living under our deck. I haven't got a picture of him yet but I will. Oh yes, Mr. Bunny-I will!


And of course, red barns! Love!

And to finish off this beautiful day--a gorgeous sunset. I hope everyone enjoyed Earth Day yesterday and took a little time out of their busy schedules to appreciate this wonderful world.

I am going to be working on a couple projects at home this weekend so don't forget to come back and check it out! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Drop me a line...I love comments. XOXO ~Cass