Friday, January 21, 2011

Groovy!

I know it has been eons since I said I would post about the 70's party I mentioned here but this whole work full-time and go to school full-time is eating up my precious blog time. Drats...do people still say drats?!?! :)

Anyway the party was fabulous and everyone had the best time. There was lots of dancing, lots of eating and lots of laughing. Here are just a few snippets of the paaartt-y!
 Look at that Stone Fox!!

I apparently was trying to really get in the 70's spirit. I mean, what the heck is up with my eyes closed. Come on Hubs-you could have told me I looked like a dork.

Awesome food; including some far out fondu!

 The Dancing Queen! Boogy Fever!

 Of course there was a disco ball...it's not the 70's without one.

 Just chillin'...and Keepin it real!

 Look at these cool cats! Totally funky and totally awesome!

 The dudes!! Well except for two...not sure where they were when this was taken.


And the Birthday boy! He is blazin! Anyway there were more photos but our camera died (bummer!) so this is all we have cats. Ok I am burned out on the 70's lingo but we all had a blast. Maybe the next time we get together for a birthday bash we can do something closer to my genre...80's!!!

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Drop me a line...I love comments. XOXO ~Cass