Friday, January 28, 2011

Winner! Winner!

Thanks again to all those you have supported and continue to support me despite my lack of recent posts. It's hard working full time and going to school full time and feeling the inevitable pull of blogland.

With that said, I wish I could give you all a gift but unfortunately there can only be one winner. Without futher delay...the winner....is....



Woohoo Lucky number 1!! Commenter # 1 is Katie at Ohh Baby. Hit me up Katie at happinessliveshere(at)hotmail(dot)com and I can get your information. Also for those of you that haven't heard, Katie is a fellow blogger and is new onto the blog scene but she has some amazing ideas. Check out her pad when you get a moment!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! Drop me a line...I love comments. XOXO ~Cass