Monday, November 23, 2009

Advent Calendar

One of my wonderful SIL's (sister in-law) sent me a link for a free advent calendar. I have never had one but always desperately longed for one. There are several floating around blogland that I would just. die. to. have, I mean they are GORGEOUS but I don't have the time this year to pull one off before Dec 1st. This one you can download and print yourself, could it get any easier? I think this will be the way to go this year and then maybe I will attempt a far more extravagant and beautiful version next year.

Here is the link...

http://mibostudio.co.uk/freeadventcalendar

If you are feeling more adventurous and brave then check out these great ideas...





Both of these were found at Martha Stewart.


If you can sew, I cannot-Dang it!, try this one from Better Homes and Gardens. It would be cute on a pantry door, hanging next to the mantle on the fireplace (Oh how I wish I had a fireplace and mantle, someday my dreams will come true), on the back of a chair; there are many options.



In related news (sorta), I have officially pulled out all of the Christmas decorations (well all that I could see or remember having) and the boxes are sitting in the living room awaiting patiently for me to open them and pull out the treasures. Decorating for Christmas is a process for me but I enjoy every minute. I will arrange, then rearrange and maybe even rearrange the items again to find their perfect home for the season. I cannot wait to show you the finished product. Later this week I will showcase some more Christmas/Holiday items; until then enjoy your Thanksgiving with your loved ones and try not to eat so much you are forced into a comatose state. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Drop me a line...I love comments. XOXO ~Cass