Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Feeling Grateful


If you haven't got all the things you want, be grateful for the things you don't have, that you don't want.
-unknown-


Thanksgiving is around the corner and I hope that you all will be with family and friends this year. Thanksgiving is a perfect time to reflect, reconnect and think about what you are grateful for; although I do try to write a thankful list daily to boost my awarness and mood. To get you in the spirit of Thanksgiving I found some beautiful ideas and pictures at Better Homes and Gardens.

This is gorgeous! And that fire in the background--Wow; how very cozy, like a big hug! Makes me feel as if I am there drinking a glass of wine, wearing my cashmere sweater and listening to jazz.

Look at this centerpiece; love it! And the best thing is you can take this idea and change it every season. For Christmas, I can see it filled with cranberries, sprigs of evergreen and a few Christmas bulbs and all tied up in a velvet ribbon.

Speaking of velvet-check this out. So simple yet divine. Velvet ribbon and berries to wrap up your napkins. Love it; it is very home-y!

And who can resist pumpkins, leaves and these warm colors! This table runner is to die for. I think I will try to duplicate this next year. Imitation is the best form of flattery, right?






So what are you thankful for? I am thankful for good friends, a loving family, a beautiful home with my husband and most importantly my health and happiness. God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Loving your positive, happy, inspiring spirit! Never let it die!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Drop me a line...I love comments. XOXO ~Cass